A tier 3 sex offender was booked into the parish jail for failure to register as a sex offender. Chantz Wade Nix, 26, of Iowa failed to report to the Sheriff’s office Sex Offender division that he moved out of parish. As of February 23, 2021 deputies were unable to locate Nix and he failed to report to the Sheriff Office that he moved to a location in Sulphur, LA. A warrant was obtained and Nix was transported to the parish jail for booking from Calcasieu.
A tier 3 sex offender was booked into the parish jail for failure to register as a sex offender.
Posted: Mar 26, 2021 3:24 PM
- Man Arrested for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- JDPSO: Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender
- Former Police Officer, Registered Sex Offender Arrested For Child Exploitation
- Abbeville Officers Made Several Violent Offender Arrests
- Man Arrested on Multiple Sex Offenses
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office: Four Arrested-One Being Sought In Connection With Round-Up Of Non-Compliant Sex Offenders
- Man Arrested After Taking Over 1K from Register at Casino Truck Stop
- Halloween Safety Tips for Louisiana Residents: Free Tools to Search Sex Offender Registry
- Crowley Registers First Homicide for 2021
- Failure to Yield Kills Motorcyclist in Calcasieu Parish Crash
Scroll for more content...