BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana state Treasurer John Schroder's office says the statewide elected official is hospitalized and being treated for COVID-19 symptoms. The treasury statement says Schroder tested positive for the disease caused by the coronavirus, but didn’t provide further details about the symptoms Schroder was experiencing. The statement said Schroder "is responding favorably to treatment and is experiencing little discomfort.” It said the Republican elected official remains in contact with his staff via email and phone.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Melinda Deslatte, File
Louisiana state Treasurer John Schroder's office says the statewide elected official is hospitalized and being treated for COVID-19 symptoms.
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 3:02 PM
- Louisiana Treasurer Hospitalized for COVID-19 Treatment
- Louisiana's COVID-19 Hospitalizations Continue Their Spike
- Louisiana Hits Record COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations
- Inside Louisiana hospital with most Covid-19 patients in state
- Some Louisiana hospitals at max amid rise in COVID-19 cases
- Hospitalizations in Louisiana dropping after surge
- Louisiana Hospitalizations Continue To Rise; 1,524 Patients in Hospitals
- Louisiana Hospitalizations Continue To Rise; 1,740 Patients in Hospitals
- Edwin Edwards Leaves Hospital After Treatment for Pneumonia
- First Covid-19 Vaccine Administered in Louisiana
Scroll for more content...