LOS ANGELES (AP) — A FOX 11 reporter and photographer were among five people seriously injured when an SUV crashed into a building in Hollywood. The driver has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. The TV station’s crew members were working on a story Friday about the famous El Capitan Theatre and Los Angeles County’s partial reopening this week. The SUV crashed into a glass storefront on West Hollywood Boulevard around 3 p.m., striking several pedestrians. The reporter and photographer were among the five people taken to the hospital. At least four of them were considered to be in serious to critical condition.
Photo courtesy of FOX 11 KTTV via AP
The driver has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Posted: Mar 20, 2021 2:18 PM
- Los Angeles TV crew injured in SUV crash, driver arrested
- UPDATE: Tiger Woods injured in rollover car crash near Los Angeles, extracted with 'jaws of life'
- Car Hits Abandoned SUV, Flips into Waterway; Driver Dies
- Impaired Driver Arrested in Livingston Parish Crash
- Singer Bobby Brown's son found dead at Los Angeles home
- Driver Killed, Passenger Injured After High Speed Crash in Lafayette Parish
- Driver Injured, Passenger Killed After Crash on I-10 in Lafayette Parish
- Driver Killed, Passenger Injured in Single-Vehicle Crash in Vermilion Parish
- Driver Killed in Richland Parish Crash
- Unrestrained Driver Killed in Two-Vehicle Crash
Scroll for more content...