After being closed for more than a year, the Lafayette Science Museum is reopening this Saturday, April 10th. The new hours of operation are Saturdays from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm and Sundays from 1:00 pm until 6:00 pm. The entire Museum will be open to the public, including the Planetarium. Face masks are required for entry and masks will be provided to those patrons without one. Seats in the Planetarium are limited and guests will be admitted to the Planetarium on a first-come, first-served basis.“We are thrilled to reopen, and there will be a Mammoth-sized surprise to greet our guests as they arrive” said Kevin Krantz, the Museum’s Administrator. He added, “We have also taken every precaution to ensure a safe return for all of our visitors. We have missed our science community, and we look forward to seeing you all.”
After being closed for more than a year, the Lafayette Science Museum is reopening this Saturday, April 10th.
Posted: Apr 6, 2021 8:24 AM
Updated: Apr 6, 2021 4:27 PM
- Lafayette Science Museum Opens This Saturday
- Lafayette Science Museum Reopens This Weekend
- Lafayette Science Center Reopening to the Public
- 60 Second Science: Pools
- 60 Second Science: Albedo
- Hilliard Art Museum Opening to the Public
- The Science Behind Staying Cool
- Bunker Labs Opens Lafayette Chapter
- Spend Small Business Saturday In Downtown Lafayette
- UL Lafayette Geoscience Students Create Videos About Science Beneath Ocean Floor
Scroll for more content...