Thomas C. Galligan, Jr. ,LSU Interim President and Professor of Law, addressed students, faculty and staff in a letter announcing their plans for Fall 2021. "Assuming that vaccinations proceed as expected, we anticipate that by fall, we will be able to operate the way we did before the onset of the pandemic." The university is hopeful that person -to-person classes will resume in the fall. The full letter can be read by clicking here.
photo courtesy of lsu.com
The university is hopeful that person -to-person classes will resume in the fall.
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 11:30 AM
- LSU Expects Person to Person Classes Will Resume in Fall of 2021
- UL Lafayette to resume classes Tuesday
- In person learning in Louisiana
- In Person Visitation to Resume at Office of Juvenile Justice Secure Care Centers
- Ed Orgeron Reviews LSU Scrimmage
- St. Martin Parish Schools recommending masks when classes resume
- Lafayette Transit System Resumes Modified Schedule Monday; Expect Some Delays
- Wanted Persons by MCPD for Aggravated Burglary
- Colleges plan for In-person Graduation
- QUIZ: What's Your Home Decor Personality?
Scroll for more content...