Lafayette,LA- The Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) has awarded the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to Lafayette Parish School System for its comprehensive annual financial report (CAFR) for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2019. The CAFR has been judged by an impartial panel to meet the high standards of the program, which includes demonstrating a constructive "spirit of full disclosure" to clearly communicate its financial story and motivate potential users and user groups to read the CAFR. Billy Guidry, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services states, “Our ability to maintain high standards of financial reporting is the direct result of the significant efforts of our Business Services staff and the strong support that we receive from our Board and Superintendent and her administrative team.” The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment by a government and its management.
The Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) has awarded the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to Lafayette Parish School System.
Posted: Oct 1, 2020 1:50 PM
- LPSS Receives Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Heart Hospital Receives TAVR Certification
- LPSS lifts mask mandate
- LPSS: Concerns On ReOpening Schools
- LPSS Delays Start of School
- LPSS Announces Superintendent Scholarship Recipients
- LPSS Makes Changes for Easy Online Reporting of Coronavirus Cases
- Easing Back Into New School Routines (L.P.S.S.)
- LPSS Shares Highest Graduation Rate To Date
- LPSS Breaks Down School Bus Safety Plan
Scroll for more content...