LAFAYETTE, La. (KADN) - The Louisiana Department of Health has announced a number of vaccination opportunities through the end of April.
Vaccine sites will administer either the Moderna or Pfizer innoculations. Both vaccines are a two dose series.
Pfizer vaccines are available to those 16-years old and older. Moderna can be administered to those 18 and older.
- April 21: Cade Community Center (Pfizer)
- April 21: Basile Town Hall, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Moderna)*
- April 22: Ville Platte Civic Center (Moderna)
- April 22: Chataignier Village Hall, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Moderna)*
- April 23: St. Martin Parish Health Unit (Pfizer)
- April 26: Morse City Hall (Pfizer)
- April 26: Crowley KC Hall (Pfizer)
- April 28: St. Edward Catholic Church (Pfizer)
- May 1: St. Anthony's Catholic Church (Moderna)
To schedule a vaccine appointment for the above events, visit this website or call (337) 262-5311.
*No appointment needed for these two events.
A vaccination event is also being held on April 24 at Syndie Mae Durand Senior Citizen Center. To schedule an appointment for this event, click here or call (337) 262-5311.