LAFAYETTE, La. - Acting United States Attorney Alexander C. Van Hook announced that Christopher Morvant, 48, of Jennings, Louisiana, was sentenced by United States District Judge James D. Cain, Jr. to 280 months (23 years, 4 months) in prison, followed by 5years of supervised release, for production of child pornography. According to documents introduced in court, in May and June 2017, Morvant convinced his co-defendant to film a video of the co-defendant performing a sexual act on a toddler-aged child. Morvant’s co-defendant sent this video to him using the internet and Morvant saved the video on his personal computer.The Department of Homeland Security –Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducted the investigation. Assistant U.S. Attorneys T. Forrest Phillips and J. Luke Walker prosecuted the case.
Courtesy of MGN
Christopher Morvant, 48, of Jennings, Louisiana, was sentenced to 23 years, 4 months for production of child pornography.
Posted: Mar 11, 2021 2:57 PM
- Jennings Man Sentenced to 20+ Years in Federal Prison in Child Pornography Case
- Lake Charles Man Sentenced on Child Pornography Charges
- Scott Man Sentenced for Possession of Child Pornography
- Jennings Players Cleanup
- Leesville Man Arrested for Child Pornography
- Jennings Man Arrested and Charged In Burglary
- Jennings Man Arrested for Theft of Electricity
- Jennings Man Arrested for Domestic Abuse Battery
- Houston Man Sentenced to Federal Prison on Drug Trafficking Charges
- Man Pleads Guilty to Production of Child Pornography
Scroll for more content...