AP-If you plan to travel during the pandemic, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says getting a rental home is safer than staying with friends or family or at a hotel. That's because a rental makes it easier to limit contact with people who aren't from your household. But the CDC makes clear that the best way to protect yourself from the coronavirus is staying home. For those who decide to travel and stay at a hotel, experts suggest checking to see what safety steps it's taking. And once there, they say to avoid common areas if possible.
Photo courtesy of AP Illustration/Peter Hamlin
Is it safe to stay in hotels during the pandemic?
Posted: Nov 18, 2020 9:22 AM
- Is it safe to stay in hotels during the pandemic?
- Staying Safe on Public Transportation
- Traveling Safely During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tips for Staying Safe on Campus
- Staying Safe During Cyber Security Month
- Stay Safe as Hurricane Delta Makes Landfall
- Staying Safe When Strong Storms Hit
- Red Cross Provides Tips for Staying Safe During a Hurricane
- Is it safe yet to fly during the pandemic?
- Cleveland Kidnap, Murder Suspect Killed in Louisiana Hotel Shootout; Abducted Woman Found Safe
Scroll for more content...