Local CPA, Robin LeBlanc, joined News15 at Noon to break down the confusion of May17th. Is today the deadline to file taxes or does Louisiana have more time? Robin explains everything you need to know.
Is Today The Filing Deadline Or Not?
Posted: May 17, 2021 4:35 PM
- Is Today The Filing Deadline Or Not?
- Summer P-EBT Program Deadline Today
- Deadline to Apply to Lafayette Online Academy is Today
- FEMA temporary housing deadline
- Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- IRS pushes tax-filing season to Feb. 12, free filing opens today
- IRS Reminds Truckers of Aug. 31 Highway Use Tax Return Deadline; E-file Encouraged
- State filing and payment deadlines extended for taxpayers affected by February winter storm
- Reminder: Louisiana’s Individual Income Tax Filing deadline is June 15
- 2017 Tax Return Deadline Approaching
Scroll for more content...