On Sunday afternoon, January 10, 2021, Deputies patrolling the area of Highway 165 South near TV Tower Road, observed a black all-terrain vehicle traveling north on Highway 165. Deputies stopped the ATV driver for riding on the State highway. During the stop, dispatchers ran a check on the driver, which resulted in a warrant hit on Jacob Derick Miller, 31, of Iowa, LA, from Calcasieu Parish. Deputies arrested Miller on warrant for probation and parole. Miller is held without bond in the parish jail.
Off Road Vehicle Stop Results in Warrant Arrest Iowa Man
Posted: Jan 11, 2021 9:15 AM
Updated: Jan 11, 2021 9:24 AM
- Off Road Vehicle Stop Results in Warrant Arrest of Iowa Man
- Man Wanted for Several Outstanding Warrants
- Ragley Man Arrested for Stealing Vehicle
- Juveniles arrested for vehicle burglaries
- St. Martinville Woman Arrested On Six Outstanding Warrants
- Iraq Issues Arrest Warrant for President in Soleimani Killing
- Traffic Stop Leads to Arrests
- Driver of Off Road Vehicle Arrested for Resisting Arrest by Flight
- Jennings Man Arrested for Theft of a Motor vehicle
- National & Statewide Election Results
Scroll for more content...