Financial Expert, Nick Sapienza of Ritholtz Wealth Management, virtually stopped by News15 at Noon to share tips to young people on ways to start investing. Sapienza also reccommend a few books that could help young investors make the most of their savings.
- Start as early as you can, with as much as you can.
- Time is your most important asset: Let the power of compounding start working for you.
- Learn about investing, personal finance, and behavioral finance.
1. I Will Teach You To Be Rich- Ramit Sethi
2. A Wealth of Common Sense- Ben Carlson
3. The Psychology of Money- Morgan Housel