Dr. Geoffrey Stewart, Assoc. Professor of Marketing at UL-Lafayette, joined News 15 at 5PM to discuss the seafood industry and how COVID-19 and the active 2020 Hurricane Season impacted the industry.
Impacts on Louisiana Seafood Industry Due to Active Hurricane Season and COVID-19 Pandemic
Posted: Dec 4, 2020 5:19 PM
- Impacts on Louisiana Seafood Industry Due to Active Hurricane Season and COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2020 Hurricane Season Has Large Impact on Louisiana Coast
- Louisiana Sea Grant Focusing $100,000 for Alternative Seafood Marketing
- 2020 Louisiana Book Festival Canceled Due to Pandemic
- Closures Due to Hurricane Delta
- Books Along the Teche Literary Festival: Louisiana Seafood Great Southern Chefs Food Demo
- Red Cross Needs Local Volunteers Due to COVID-19 as We Head Into Hurricane Season
- Gov. Edwards Requests Federal Disaster Declaration for Louisiana Fisheries Impacted by Hurricane Laura
- Audit calls for more oversight of Louisiana massage industry
Scroll for more content...