Dr. Geoffrey Stewart, Assoc. Professor of Marketing at UL-Lafayette, joined News 15 at 5PM to discuss the seafood industry and how COVID-19 and the active 2020 Hurricane Season impacted the industry.
Impacts on Louisiana Seafood Industry Due to Active Hurricane Season and COVID-19 Pandemic
Posted: Dec 4, 2020 5:19 PM
- Impacts on Louisiana Seafood Industry Due to Active Hurricane Season and COVID-19 Pandemic
- Hurricane Season Names and Activity
- Louisiana Seafood Cook-Off: King of Kings
- 2020 Hurricane Season Has Large Impact on Louisiana Coast
- NOAA predicts another active Atlantic hurricane season
- Louisiana's oil and gas industry
- Louisiana Sea Grant Focusing $100,000 for Alternative Seafood Marketing
- Hurricane Ida strengthening as Louisiana braces for impact
- The Louisiana Supreme Court Announces Closure Due To Hurricane Ida
Scroll for more content...