Interstate 10 is closed in both directions on the Basin Bridge at Butte La Rose. A State Police spokesman says two 18-wheelers are on fire on the Westbound span. The Eastbound span is also closed due to smoke. It's unclear at this time when either direction will reopen, although the State police spokesman says the eastbound span will open sooner than the Westbound.
Interstate 10 is closed in both directions on the Basin Bridge at Butte La Rose.
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 4:51 PM
- I-10 Closed in Both Directions on the Basin Bridge at Butte LA Rose
- I-10 Eastbound between MM 116.5 and MM 117 (Atchafalaya Basin Bridge), St. Martin Parish, Lane Closure
- DOTD announces start of construction project on I-10 ramps in Butte La Rose
- UPDATE: I-10 EB Exit and Entrance Ramps at Exit 121 (Butte La Rose), St. Martin Parish, Ramps Closed
- NOW OPEN: I-10 Eastbound and Westbound from mile marker 118 to 135 (Atchafalaya Basin Bridge), Including Iberville Parish
- I-10 Eastbound & Westbound on the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, St. Martin/Iberville Parishes, Alternating Lane Closures for Sweeping Operation
- Louisiana Department of Transportation Announces Alternating Lane Closures Along I-10 Henderson, Cecilia to the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge
- I-10 is closed in both directions from LA 347 (Henderson) to LA 3000 (Ramah) due to winter weather conditions
- East Bound at Atchafalaya Basin Bridge Now Open
- St. Martin Parish Government Announce the Closure of the Pontoon Bridge in Butte La Rose
Scroll for more content...