Home Bank is pleased to welcome Stephen Damore as Senior Vice President/Director of Special Assets. He comes to Home Bank with 25 years in loan workout and loan risk remediation experience, most recently as Loan Review SegmentManager at Hancock Whitney Bank. Damore received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting and MBA from the University of New Orleans, and he’s completed the Graduate Banking School of the South at Louisiana State University.“Steve has a comprehensive knowledge base in Special Assets Management,” said Darren Guidry, Home Bank’s Chief Credit Officer. “His past experiences will enable him and his team to continue to make meaningful contributions to the bank’s performance.”
Home Bank is pleased to welcome Stephen Damore as Senior Vice President/Director of Special Assets.
Posted: Mar 17, 2021 3:06 PM
- Home Bank Welcomes Stephen Damore as Senior Vice President/Director of Special Assets
- Home Bank Welcomes Mechelle Roberthon as Director of Talent Development
- Four Iberia assets awarded Atchafalaya National Heritage Area Grant
- Mayor-President Guillory's Statement on Passing of Assistant City-Parish Attorney Stephen Oats
- From Senator to Vice President to President-Elect, How Biden Defeated Trump in the Most Contentious Election Ever
- BESE Vice President and District 2 Representative Kira Orange Jones Release Statement on the Adjournment of Mask Mandate Meeting
- Pence, Harris Vice Presidential Debate: Everything You Need to Know
- Zoosiana Welcomes New Lion Cubs
- United Way Of Acadiana Stuffs The Bus At Home Bank
- Parish President releases a statement on Animal Control's former director arrest
Scroll for more content...