Mary Pham, an organizer of the Acadiana Healthcare Helping Hands Supply Drive, joined News 15 at 5 to spread the word to generate donations for residents of Lake Charles that received damage during Hurricane Laura. For more information email Mary Pham at: Mary.Pham@Amedisys.com or call (337)247-8085.
Healthcare providers in Acadiana team up to help residents in Lake Charles.
Posted: Sep 30, 2020 5:38 PM
- Healthcare Providers in Acadiana Team Up to Help Residents in Lake Charles
- GEK Providing Meals And Supplies To Those In Lake Charles
- Acadiana’s Healthcare Leaders Issue Joint Statement on COVID-19 Action
- SWLA Helping Lake Charles Recover
- Lake Charles Hurricane Recovery Efforts
- Southern Baptist Disaster Relief Helps Lake Charles Residents
- Acadiana Residents Assessing Damage in Gueydan
- Local Organizations Helping With Lake Charles Relief
- Lake Charles Mayor Talks Hurricane Laura Recovery
- Rebuilding Lake Charles After Hurricane Laura
Scroll for more content...