Angie Moran of Touchstone ABA, joined News 15 Today to discuss safety precautions for Halloween 2020 and Halloween sensory friendly activities for children with autism.
Halloween Sensory Friendly Activities for Children with Autism
Posted: Oct 27, 2020 11:03 AM
- Halloween Sensory Friendly Activities for Children with Autism
- Allergy Friendly Options For Halloween Treats
- Autism Awareness Month: Parenting Tips Surrounding Autism
- Halloween Costume Inspiration
- Alternative Baseball, Helping Those With Autism
- 8 Superfoods For Those With Diabetes, Diabetic Friendly Dessert
- UL Lafayette recognized among nation’s “Military Friendly Schools”
- Halloween Creepy Crawlers with Schoolhouse Safari
- Inaugural Halloween Jeep Ride to End Alzheimer's
- Spring Plant Activity Occurring Later This Year
Scroll for more content...