Rayne Police seized a weapon without incident from a student on the campus of Rayne High School. Superintendent Scott Richard referred to the situation as an isolated incident. School operation resumed and the student will be diciplined according to school system policy and state law according to Richard.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Rayne Police seized a weapon without incident from a student on the campus of Rayne High School.
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 5:04 PM
- Gun Seized From Student at Rayne High School
- UPDATE: One Dead in Rayne Shooting
- City of Rayne power conservation alert
- Rayne Police Investigating a Crash That Left One Dead
- Rayne Man Arrested in Interstate 10 Shooting Near Crowley
- Rayne Police Respond to Weekend Shooting on Bella Avenue
- Man from Rayne Sentenced for Transporting Illegally Killed Endangered Whooping Crane
- UPDATE: Man Arrested on Second Degree Murder Charge in Connection to Rayne Shooting
- Rayne Man with History of Committing Sexual Crimes Sentenced in Federal Court
- UPDATE:One Person killed in Two Vehicle Crash on I-10 Near Rayne; Victim Identified
Scroll for more content...