Gov. John Bel edwards is proposing a budget that includes pay raises for K-12 teachers and support staff as well as higher education faculty, an increase in the higher education formula, and more dollars for GO Grants, which will be matched to the increase for TOPS. The proposed budget will provide an increase of $400 for teachers and $200 for support staff.
Gov. John Bel Edwards Proposes Raises for Teachers and Support Staff
Posted: Feb 25, 2021 3:00 PM
Updated: Feb 25, 2021 3:01 PM
- Gov. John Bel Edwards Proposes Raises for Teachers and Support Staff
- Gov. John Bel Edwards: 'It's a Basic Failure of Leadership'
- Gov. John Bel Edwards Announces Louisiana to Move into Phase 3 of Reopening
- Gov. John Bel Edwards announces vaccine availability to those 16 and older with underlying health conditions
- Gov. John Bel Edwards Outlines Priorities for $1.6 Billion in American Rescue Plan Funding in Louisiana
- Gov. John Bel Edwards signs executive orders aiming to cut greenhouse gases to "net-zero" by 2050
- Governor John Bel Edwards Announces Louisiana to extend 'Phase Two' of reopening
- Governor John Bel Edward Declared Mondays, Red Beans and Rice Day, at the State Capital
- Gov. Edwards Supports a Safer Emergency Election Plan for Louisiana
- Gov. Edwards Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
Scroll for more content...