Prior to Covid, Camp Bon Coeur had their annual Hearty Party Gala planned and everything was set until everything came to a screeching halt! They have improvised their fund raising ideas to a campaign called: Geaux Gourmet!
Camp Bon Coeur can't host their traditional fundraiser due to covid-19, so they came up with a news way to raise money.
Posted: Aug 6, 2020 3:48 PM
- Geaux Gourmet Provides Good Food For A Good Cause
- “Good to Geaux” reusable containers arrive at several UL Lafayette campus dining spots
- Friday Feed: Pho Clay To Geaux
- "Gâteau to Geaux,”Socially Distant Mardi Gras Celebration
- DAR Good Citizens State Scholarship Winner
- One Acadiana to Host “Gâteau to Geaux” Drive-Through King Cake Event
- Clean Out Your Freezer for a Good Cause
- Tiger Woods is 'recovering and in good spirits,' tweet says
- Honoring Good Friday at Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist
- LASCC Partners with Greater Good Charitites to Rescue Shelter Dogs
Scroll for more content...