The family of Trayford Pellerin , along with attorneys representing local media organizations, are targeting a temporary restraining order to block the release of police body-cam footage in the case.
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 5:34 PM
- Family of Trayford Pellerin Targeting a Temporary Restraining Order to Block the Release of Police Body-Cam Footage
- Trayford Pellerin's family wants more answers.
- Trayford Pellerin's Family Releases Results of Independent Autopsy
- Judge blocks Pellerin Family From Seeing LPD Body Camera Footage
- No Indictments in Trayford Pellerin case
- Federal Lawsuit Filed by Family in Trayford Pellerin Case
- Lafayette Parish grand jury declines to indict police officers in Trayford Pellerin killing
- Pellerin Family addresses the Community
- Mayor-President Josh Guillory Made a commitment to Allow Family Members to Have a Private Viewing of Bodycam Footage Related to Trayford Pellerin's Death
- Watch Live: The Funeral of Trayford Pellerin being held at Philadelphia Christian Church.
Scroll for more content...