PINEVILLE, La. (AP) — An FBI agent was shot and an Ohio homicide suspect was killed during a shooting in Louisiana while the agent was executing a search warrant for the suspect. The agency’s New Orleans field office said in a statement Wednesday morning that the wounded agent was taken to a hospital after the shooting in Pineville, Louisiana. KALB-TV reports the shooting happened at a hotel in the city. Pineville is about a mile northeast of Alexandria. The FBI did not release the identity of the person who was killed. They say the suspect was wanted for a homicide in Cleveland.
An FBI agent was shot and an Ohio homicide suspect was killed during a shooting in Louisiana while the agent was executing a search warrant for the suspect.
Posted: Dec 2, 2020 10:12 AM
- FBI Agent Shot, Ohio Homicide Suspect Killed in Louisiana
- Two FBI agents fatally shot, three others injured while serving warrant at Florida home
- Suspect in Louisiana killings dies after Mississippi chase
- 5 Killed in Arkansas in Suspected Homicide on Christmas Day
- Tchefuncte River Boater Pronounced Dead; Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Agents Investigating
- Driver Shot in the 1500 Block of Louisiana Ave.
- Release: Louisiana parish deputy shot, wounded by daughter
- 'Saving lives every day:' Louisiana tops 1M vaccine shots
- Louisiana vs Louisiana Tech Soccer Preview
- Cleveland Kidnap, Murder Suspect Killed in Louisiana Hotel Shootout; Abducted Woman Found Safe
Scroll for more content...