The Eunice City Marshal's Office is warning citizen to be aware of fake $100 bills that are circulating in the Acadiana area. According to the Eunice City Marshal's Office, during a traffic stop yesterday, deputies confiscated seven fake $100 bills. During the investigation, it was learned that fake money has been used in the Acadiana area to purchase goods. They ask that area merchants check all bills, and if you are unsure if currency is real, please contact your local bank.
The Eunice City Marshal's Office warning citizen to be aware of fake $100 bills that are circulating in the Acadiana area.
Posted: Mar 31, 2021 10:58 AM
- Eunice City Marshals' Office Warns of Fake Money Circulating Throughout Acadiana
- Eunice City Marshal's Office Warns Motorists of Using Fake Motor Vehicle Inspection Stickers
- FEMA Opens Mobile Registration Unit in Eunice
- Legacy Barn Mural coming to Eunice
- Eunice Police Identify Victims in Double Homicide
- BBB Warns Mask exemption cards are fake
- Sandbag Locations Throughout Acadiana
- Curfews Throughout Acadiana
- Acadiana Tops Lafayette 34-12
- 2020 Acadiana Weather Recap
Scroll for more content...