The Lafayette Parish School System would like to congratulate the following students for being named finalist in the National Merit® Scholarship Program: Lucien Schoolmaster from Early College Academy and Patrick Chu, Oliver Craddock, Mark Gang, Seth Meaux, Wesley Mire, Anna Montgomery and Hamood Qureshi from Lafayette High School. These seven seniors were selected based on their academic achievements as well as their performanceon the PSAT, which is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship Program. Each of these students have 4.0 or above GPAs and will be eligible for many prestigious scholarships, which are often offered by colleges to National Merit finalists.
Eight LPSS Students Named Finalists for the National Merit Scholarship
Posted: Mar 2, 2021 2:27 PM
- Eight LPSS Students Named Finalists for the National Merit Scholarship
- Four LPSS Students Named Semifinalists for the National Merit Scholarshi
- LPSS Announces Superintendent Scholarship Recipients
- LPSS Student Selected as Finalist for the US Senate Scholarship Program
- LPSS lifts mask mandate
- LPSS Announces New Principals
- LPSS: Concerns On ReOpening Schools
- LPSS Delays Start of School
- Brian P. Alleman Named LPSS Director of Accountability
- LPSS names new director of Child Welfare and Attendance
Scroll for more content...