Local Attorney, Alex Stanford, stopped by virtually to dicsuss how governemtn actions are measured legally.
Covid-19 Legal Questions: How Are Government Actions Measured Legally?
Posted: Aug 12, 2020 3:56 PM
- Covid-19 Legal Questions: How Are Government Actions Measured Legally?
- Legal Question: Absentee Ballot Vs. Mail In Ballot
- Virginia lawmakers vote to legalize marijuana in 2024
- New York lawmakers agree to legalize recreational marijuana
- What marijuana legalization could mean for nonviolent drug offenders
- Gov. Edwards Takes Action in Court to Defend Life-Saving COVID-19 Mitigation Measures
- $8.7 Million for Civil Legal Aid Awarded by Louisiana Bar Foundation
- Trump Legal Team Loses Federal Case in Wisconsin, Argues Another in State's Supreme Court
- Attorney General Jeff Landry Files Legal Brief Against Radical Anti-Gun Rights Law
Scroll for more content...