COVID-19 has impacted farmers and the whole farm to table market here in Acadiana. Zack Mcmath with Acadiana Food Hub joined News 15 Today to expand on this.
COVID-19 has impacted farmers and the whole farm to table market here in Acadiana.
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 10:09 AM
- COVID-19 Impacts on Farmers
- Acadiana Severely Impacted by COVID-19
- The Impact of Covid-19 on renters
- Covid-19 Restrictions Impacting Kids Mental Health
- Election Year Impacting Finances
- Livestock Farmers prepare for Hurricane Delta's Arrival
- Catholic Charities Helping to Feed Those Impacted by COVID-19
- The Impacts of COVID-19 On Families With Young Children
- COVID-19 surge could impact festivals and large events in Acadiana
- Can Cryptocurrency Impact Your Taxes?
Scroll for more content...