TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Tom Brady began the night with four consecutive three-and-outs. Things only got worse for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after that. The Bucs sputtered offensively and couldn't slow down Drew Brees defensively in a 38-3 loss to New Orleans that cost them a three-game winning streak and first place in the NFC South. Brady threw for 209 yards without a touchdown. He was sacked three times and also tossed three interceptions.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Jason Behnken
Tom Brady began the night with four consecutive three-and-outs.
Posted: Nov 9, 2020 9:38 AM
- Brady, Buccaneers Sputter in Lackluster 38-3 Loss to Saints
- Saints frustrate Brady again, beat SB champ Buccaneers 9-0
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl, dethroning Kansas City Chiefs
- Saints Sign Winston
- Saints Overcome Brees Injury, Beat 49ers 27-13
- Saints' Lattimore suspected of possessing stolen handgun
- Two Arrested In Saint Street Robberies
- Saints-Pelicans Partnerships Deliver Scholarships for UL Lafayette Seniors
- Saints' Thomas, Sanders Practice as Bucs Clash Looms
Scroll for more content...