News15- The body of a missing boater has been found according to Adam Einck of the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) . Officials said a call was made to the department on Monday , March 15, 2021 at 10:00 pm informing them of a commercial vessel boater that had gone missing. The body of the boater was found Tuesday , March 16, 2021 at 9:00 am in lower St. Martin Parish. According to Einck, due to this being a commercial incident, the investigation will be handled by the U.S. Coast Guard. We will provide more information once it becomes available.
Vlad Lazarenko / CC BY-SA 3.0
The body of a missing boater has been found this morning according to Adam Einck of the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) .
Posted: Mar 16, 2021 2:46 PM
Updated: Mar 16, 2021 3:11 PM
- Body of Missing Boater Found in St. Martin Parish
- Flooding Ongoing in Lower St. Martin Parish
- St. Martin Parish Bars to Reopen
- First COVID-19 Case Reported In St. Martin Parish Correctional Center
- Voluntary Evacuation Requested For Lower St. Martin Parish Residents
- St. Martin Parish Summer Feeding Meal Pick Up Date Change
- UPDATE: St. Martin Parish Schools Open Tuesday, Oct. 13
- Disaster Recovery Center to Open in St. Martin Parish
- St. Martin Parish School Bus Transportation to Experience Delays
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office Hosts Toy Drive
Scroll for more content...