WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrat Joe Biden has overtaken President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania and Georgia. The election hinges on the outcome of tight contests in those key battleground states. The new results Friday come as Trump is trying to undermine confidence in this week’s election. With his pathway to reelection appearing to shrink, Trump advanced unsupported accusations of voter fraud Thursday to falsely argue Biden was trying to seize power. It amounted to an extraordinary effort by a sitting American president to sow doubt about the democratic process. Trump's remarks also prompted a rebuke from some fellow Republicans, particularly those looking to steer the party in a different direction in a post-Trump era.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster
Democrat Joe Biden has overtaken President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania and Georgia.
Posted: Nov 6, 2020 9:07 AM
- Biden Ahead in Georgia, Pennsylvania; Trump Attacks Process
- Georgia Expected to Release Results of Trump-Biden Hand Recount
- BREAKING: Georgia Election Officials Confirm Biden's Victory Over Trump
- Trump, Biden Wait as Vote Counting Continues in States Like Michigan, Pennsylvania
- Trump-Biden Final Debate
- Trump Campaign Asks for Another Georgia Recount
- UL Cancellation Process
- Trump Sues in Pennsylvania, Michigan; Asks for Wisconsin Recount
- Trump Campaign Files Appeal After Pennsylvania Judge Shoots Down Lawsuit
- FEMA Answers: Appeals Process Q&A
Scroll for more content...