Ouachita Parish – On July 4, 2020, shortly before 9:30 p.m., Troopers from Louisiana State Police Troop F began investigating a fatality crash on Louisiana Highway 594 near Love Drive. This crash claimed the life of 35-year-old Donny Jackson Jr. of Monroe. The initial investigation revealed a bicycle was traveling southbound on Louisiana Highway 594 when it was struck from the rear by a southbound 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe. The bicyclist, whose bicycle was not equipped with any lamps nor reflective devices, sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the crash location. Toxicology samples were obtained and submitted for analysis. This crash remains under investigation.
Troopers from Louisiana State Police Troop F began investigating a fatality crash on Louisiana Highway 594 near Love Drive.
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 4:29 PM
- Bicyclist Killed in Ouachita Crash
- Ouachita Parish Crash Claims Two Lives
- Bicyclist Killed in Jefferson Parish Crash
- Bicyclist Killed in St. Landry Parish Crash
- Man arrested in Ouachita Parish for stolen livestock
- Early Morning Crash Kills Unidentified Bicyclist in Iberia Parish
- Bicyclist Hit by Car, Killed in Abbeville Crash
- Fatal Traffic Crash Leaves Bicyclist Dead
- Man Charged with DUI in Box Truck Collision with Bicyclists that Killed 5 Near Las Vegas
- Fatal Traffic Crash Involving Bicyclist in the 1200 Block of South College Street
Scroll for more content...