Local First Amendment Attorney, Alex Stanford, joined News15 at Noon virtually to discuss the process of the SCOTUS Nominee Confirmation Hearing and answers other questions regarding the spot left open by former Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Answering Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Questions
Posted: Oct 14, 2020 2:46 PM
- Answering Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Questions
- COVID-19 Questions and Concerns Answered
- Supreme Court to hear appeal in Boston Marathon bombing case
- Answering Your Financial Questions: What is SPAC?
- Louisiana Supreme Court Declined to Hear Appeal by Suspended Lafayette City Marshal Brian Pope
- Questions and Answers about Direct Housing Assistance for Hurricane Laura
- Answers to Your Questions About Appealing a FEMA Decision
- Facebook's 'supreme court' just ruled against Facebook
- Supreme Court could put new limits on voting rights lawsuits
- Supreme Court to consider reviving Mississippi abortion law
Scroll for more content...