Local First Amendment Attorney, Alex Stanford, joined News15 at Noon virtually to discuss the process of the SCOTUS Nominee Confirmation Hearing and answers other questions regarding the spot left open by former Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Answering Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Questions
Posted: Oct 14, 2020 2:46 PM
- Answering Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Questions
- Louisiana Supreme Court Declined to Hear Appeal by Suspended Lafayette City Marshal Brian Pope
- Questions and Answers about Direct Housing Assistance for Hurricane Laura
- First federal execution in 17 years carried out in Indiana after Supreme Court cleared way
- Local Attorney Explains Supreme Court Orders In Relation To Hurricane Laura
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Casket Arrives at Supreme Court to Lie in Repose
- Trump has decided to select Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court
- Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court Nomination Advances to Full Senate as Democrats Boycott Judiciary Committee Vote
- Barrett Officially Becomes Supreme Court Justice as John Roberts Administers Oath in Private Ceremony
- Supreme Court Sends Louisiana Black Lives Matter Lawsuit Back for Another Round
Scroll for more content...