The teal pumpkins you see when trick-or-treating aren't just for decoration. They're an indicator that the house you're about to snag some candy from has allergy friendly options for children with allergies.
Allergy Friendly Options For Halloween Treats
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 4:54 PM
- Allergy Friendly Options For Halloween Treats
- Halloween Sensory Friendly Activities for Children with Autism
- Allergy or Covid Symptoms
- St. Landry Parish to Allow Trick-or-Treating on Halloween
- Easy "Spooky" Halloween Treats You Can Make At Home
- Halloween 2020 Trick-or-Treat Times and Safety Information
- St. Landry Parish will be trick or treating this Halloween
- Allergy Season in Full Swing in Acadiana
- Halloween Costume Inspiration
- Halloween Costume Shortage
Scroll for more content...