Experts from The Picard Group will present an overview of the end-of-year pandemic relief passed by Congress, including the second round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), expansion of the Employee Retention Tax Credit, and grants for shuttered live venues. They will also cover authorizing provisions included in the end-of-year package that provide tax relief for individuals and businesses in declared disaster areas, including the Employee Retention Credit for Disaster Zones. Finally, they will look ahead to shifts in federal leadership and how that might impact future COVID-19 and disaster relief legislation. To sign up for the webinar click here.
Experts from The Picard Group will present an overview of the end-of-year pandemic relief passed by Congress.
Posted: Jan 18, 2021 5:28 PM
- Acadiana Business Resource Partners Hosting Series of Webinars on Timely and Relevant Topics in Response to COVID-19
- Local Organizations Partner With Office Of Public Health For Defeating Covid-19 Webinar
- FEMA Offers Free Rebuilding Webinars
- Free Webinar For Small Businesses Offered By The Opportunity Machine
- New Resource For Disability Accessibility and Compliance In Acadiana
- Acadiana Severely Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccination Locations Around Acadiana
- CAJUNDOME Hosting Acadiana Drive-In This December
- LASOAR Hosts Cooperative Games at Acadiana Park
- Goodwill Acadiana Hosts Spring Hiring Event
Scroll for more content...