Did you know last year 17,000 blood drives were cancelled due to covid-19? The nation is still in a blood shortage. Stephanie Kizziar with Vitalant stopped by to share some startling statistics and misconceptions about donating blood as the pandemic continues.
A Year Into The Pandemic, Vitalant Still Struggling For Blood Donors
Posted: Apr 6, 2021 4:25 PM
- A Year Into The Pandemic, Vitalant Still Struggling For Blood Donors
- Veterans Day Blood Drive At Vitalant
- Vitalant: Donate Blood in Honor of a Veteran
- Vitalant Still In Dire Need For Blood Donations
- Vitalant Ribbon Cutting To Showcase How A Blood Bank Works
- Vitalant & Waitr Join Forces for Blood Drive: Donations Imperative in Wake of Pandemic
- Vitalant & Waitr Join Forces: Blood Donations Imperative in Lafayette in Wake of Pandemic
- LOPA Celebrates National Donor Day by Partnering with Vitalant toRaise Awareness for Organ & Tissue Donation
- June 14th Is World Blood Donor Day, Donating Blood Is Great For Everyone
- Vitalant and Cumulus Radio are Touring Acadiana to Make Donating Blood Easier
Scroll for more content...