7-Eleven is helping those affected by Hurricane Laura in the Lake Charles area. In response to power and water outages, 7-Eleven will be passing out truckloads of supplies including bottled water, bags of ice, snacks and hand sanitizer to affected residents. Supplies will be available on a first come, first serve basis at 3201 Gerstner Memorial Drive Lake Charles, LA 70601 on Friday, Sept. 4 starting at 1 p.m.
7-Eleven is helping those affected by Hurricane Laura in the Lake Charles area.
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 10:24 AM
Updated: Sep 3, 2020 10:27 AM
- 7-Eleven® Hands Out FREE Water, Ice, Snacks and Hand Sanitizer to Those Affected by Hurricane Laura
- Help Those Affected by Hurricane Laura
- Lafayette-based hand sanitizer producer manufacturing products once again
- Members Affected by Hurricane Laura Offered Services by Blue Cross
- Hurricane Laura Storm Debris Pickup
- Hurricane Laura causes wetland pollution
- Blood Donations Needed after Hurricane Laura
- Cleaning Up Lafayette After Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura Weakens; Moves Into Arkansas
- Hurricane Laura's Impact on the Medical Community
Scroll for more content...