NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Police in New Orleans say two people were wounded when an argument outside a hospital emergency room ended in gunfire. Thursday's late morning shooting at University Medical Center left one man with a shoulder wound and a woman with a hip wound. Police Chief Shaun Ferguson says neither wound is believed to be life-threatening. Ferguson said a woman arguing with a man fired multiple shots outside the building. Bullets traveled through the glass at the entrance and struck the victims. The woman was arrested and the man was detained for questioning. A lockdown at the hospital was lifted shortly after noon.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Police in New Orleans say two people were wounded when an argument outside a hospital emergency room ended in gunfire.
Posted: Feb 11, 2021 1:16 PM
- 2 bystanders hurt, woman arrested in hospital shooting
- Opelousas Police Shooting Arrests
- Baton Rouge woman arrested in connection with fatal shooting of Franklin woman
- Two Arrested in Franklin Shooting
- Man Wanted Statewide for Shreveport Hospital Shooting
- One Dead Another Hospitalized in Abbeville Shooting
- Breaux Bridge woman arrested after threatening to shoot neighbors, spitting on officers.
- Opelousas woman arrested in connection with shooting on W. Covent St
- Iowa Woman Arrested for Possession of Narcotics
- Woman Arrested for Stabbing Partner During Altercation
Scroll for more content...