Le Vieux Presbytere Museum is closed to the public for renovations, but curator Harlod Fonte, gave News15 a sneak peak of the inside and explained the importance of the historical house in Church Point.
Le Vieux Presbytere Museum is closed to the public for renovations, but curator Harlod Fonte, gave a sneak peak of the inside.
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 4:25 PM
- Walking Through History At Le Vieux Presbytere Museum
- Hilliard Art Museum To Reopen
- Le Petite Fiddles Exhibit Coming to Downtown Opelousas
- Bayou Teche Museum Celebrates 10-Year Birthday
- Hilliard Art Museum Opening to the Public
- Statement from Secretary James Le Blanc on the Passing of Sgt. Rosa Thomas
- Festivals Acadiens et Créoles Goes Virtual in 2020 for Tout le Monde
- Downtown Alive! and Evangeline Maid Present Jourdan Thibodeaux et Les Rôdailleurs This Friday!
- 16th Annual Buddy Walk Goes Virtual
- Walk To End Alzheimer's Interactive Virtual Fundraiser
Scroll for more content...